A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Weather

We really are at the mercy of weather.
Earlier today I was listening to the radio and heard about some really nasty stuff wind-wise on the Iberian Peninsula. So I figured I'd just boot up and Google the weather for Western Europe to see if anyone I know was affected. It's frustrating. I tried to find weather info about the past two days. None of the weather sites had a thing. It seems they only post forecasts and current conditions.
To find out what the weather was, I had to go to a news site. I guess that makes sense. Of course I still don't know much other than there was some rather sever weather and it is chillier there than it is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!