A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Good things I've heard

I attended a couple of sessions this weekend where there were excellent speakers. A lot of what was said bears repeating. A little of what was said I remember. As it comes to me, I will share.
Here is the current short list:
  • There are no wrong reasons for doing the right thing.
    There are no right reasons for doing the wrong thing.
  • Faith is hope with a track record.
  • Acceptance does not include approval
There are more. I feel fortunate that I remember those (and the humorous one I posted over there earlier)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!