A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

WTF around the world

I though the local daily was about a day behind with the news. It turns out that they are even more behind.
The Telegraph (yeah the one that is eight time zones ahead of us) published an article two full days ago [plus the 8 hours]. The local finally had a paragraph in today's edition.
Of course I first read it on a Florida newspaper's website.

4 comments:

  1. Goodness!
    What the federation is going on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone said to me the other day - nice play on words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll never again think of a federation in the same way.



    and what's the verification word?
    flumsom!!!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice!