A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hey kids what time is it

Tomorrow night the members of the Anderson Lions Club will gather at the kitchen in the Anderson Community Center to color eggs for the annual Egg Hunt at the Anderson River Park. We have been doing this event for what like seems forever, or at least a lot longer than I've been a member.
The coloring and cooking is quite an operation that involves a good deal of standing around between frenetic periods of activity. We actually spend about 95% of our time preparing for the egg hunt. The other 5% is for the hunt itself and the dismantling after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!