A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

...and another thing

If I could only remember what it is that I am supposed to do today. Ever since my PDA quit operating properly I have had to rely more on myself to keep track of what I am supposed to do next. The really crappy part is that I remember what I am going to do tomorrow and what I forgot to do yesterday, but for the life of me I can't think of what it is that I am supposed to do now. For someone who espouses living one day at a time that doesn't bode well. The upside is that every day is an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!