A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Politics

I am loathe to discuss politics with just about anyone. Invariably there is an issue that somehow pushes a button that sets them off. Even folks who I generally find myself in agreement with have some matter about which they have become passionate. Also invariably most of them cannot concede that any point of view but theirs is valid... even when backed up with evidence.

Hence, you will find that I attempt to keep things on the light side so that we don't get into serious discussions where I have to tell you how wrong you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!