A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I got another one of those emails...

This time it was addressed to those who were born between 1930 and 1979. I will spare you the information it included because I'm certain that it was for entertainment purposes only.
I'm fairly sure that I have determined what really put me in my little funk this week.
I forgot that I don't have any control over anything other than my own attitude and actions. Once I remembered that everything started to come back into balance again. It's not that I don't still think those folks should be held responsible for their inaction. It just means I don't have to wave a red flag and jump up and down about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!