A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Alrighty then

Two of my favorite blogs... three if you count my other one... have posted their thoughts about today's inauguration.
One said, "Wow!"
I will second that.
The other expressed, indirectly, the hope that the tide will turn and the world will become a better place. Specifically the blog post said that the "citizens of America expect great things."
What the citizens of America really have to do is create some achievable goals. Expectations mean nothing. They cannot be measured. When we set goals, we can see success when we meet them. The only folks I know of who are happy when their expectations are met are the cynics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!