A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

So, when did this holiday season thing catch up with us me?

Well I finally looked at something other than a daily calendar.
I now realized that, after today, there are only three more days until Christmas. I hope the cards I put in the mail yesterday arrive on time. There are two others I have yet to mail because they are headed out of the country and have to have extra postage from the post office. I will handle that tomorrow knowing that there's little chance they will arrive at their destination before Christmas. What's so stupid is that it is all my own fault that the cards are late because I just never started printing them and culling the address list until last Thursday. It's not like I didn't have everything I needed weeks ago. I just didn't do it.
I wish I could say that's a first. A week ago, on the other blog, I posted this. All I can say is that I haven't even done that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!