A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I was doing some cleanup...


...when I found this.


You could click it to make it bigger.
But that's not really necessary.
This is what we're looking at.

this was in March
I'd said, "At least it's green."
I can't remember why I didn't post it.
Not like I haven't posted about that yard, though.


this was in April
Now, I'm not sure what it is.

this was yesterday

Even though another neighbor did a stealth cutting.
No matter how we look at it, it is still disgusting.

more from yesterday

Those things are about three feet tall and the photo doesn't begin to give an inkling of how ugly they really are.

The back yard is even worse.
But, the house across the street from it, it the other post, has been cleaned up and some renovations are being done.

1 comment:

  1. LOL we were those neighbours in my old house..... the lawn died and turned into a wild growth of moss, mushrooms, and massive weeds and we never bothered to do anything about it. Easier to just let it grow wild and laugh about how upset it made the guy next door, who had a perfect lawn.....

    ReplyDelete

Be nice!