A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

I'm still not sure what it is

But it grows like a weed.
If you'll remember (or look at the post below this), you'll see a flower that's piqued my curiosity for a few years.
It seems to grow best when totally ignored.
The plant above is not the same one as last time.
I had to change angles to get a better shot, too.
I'd tell you to embiggen, but there was so much sunlight that it washes out the colors.
I did, however, move in closer.
This one's worth embiggening.

But, wait, there's more!
 This is worth embiggening, too...

and maybe this pair.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!