A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Yesterday was a hint


Today it's the end of the line here.
We'll leave it up, but the odds of anything more happening here are slim to none.
There is the other blog and we'll put the photos up over there, just probably not as often.









4 comments:

  1. It's been fun. See ya at the other location.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You 'n your buddy had a pretty good run with, at least, two blogs each and posting every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah you were right, I looked it up. thanks. I read too much.

    I've got one with a ten also. I'm not sure if stays in the hospital invalidated it. I screamed a lot when I probably didn't need to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I scream a lot, too... in my head.
      I tried to go to your blog this morning but it seems permission must be given now.

      Delete

Be nice!