A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

9000 feet, huh?



The other day I posted this picture. This is a slightly different exposure of the same scene. In the image are Thompson Peak, Siligo Peak, Gibson Peak and Granite peak, but don't ask me which is which ...or the names of the others. I can tell you that Thompson Peak is the tallest, but it's also the furthest away, so others appear taller.
Do click on the image, once it downloads, to enlarge it ...or go here and click on the image.

1 comment:

  1. I love that solitary tree standing up to all those majestic mountains.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice!