A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Before we drove to the coast

We stopped and had the car cleaned...

I mean seriously cleaned... inside and out. They even removed the baked on bugs from the drives up and down the valley from three years ago.

They're serious about safety, too.


Grandma Skip with the proprietor?

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and I'm really enjoying it. I can still remember when riding on a contraption like this duck was the highlight of my day.I wonder where I can find one that doesn't have a weight limit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian - you have to remember it's about ducks, and has been since October 2006. But then, you really have to have been there to truly understand.

    Stephen - thanks, I can remember those days, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "you have to remember it's about ducks"

    I had remembered alright!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice!