A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Looking back

There are a number of framed photos on the walls in the dining room at the Senior Center. They depict scenes from southern Shasta County back when film speed was a lot slower and automobiles were not the main form of transportation.

I am only guessing that this picture is of East Center Street in Anderson


This is on Front Street in Cottonwood.


This is the First Congregational Church in Cottonwood.


I have some more current photos, but they're out of sync with the current weather. If I had a dog to take for a walk, I might have a current daily photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!