A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We've been here before

I don't know if I will ever tire of this view.



This post and photo are from August 3.
It appears that the corn crop has been harvested and another is in place. It also appears to be much clearer. The same could not be said for later in the afternoon a heavy smoky haze had settled in from what I can only assume is agricultural burning in the southern Sacramento Valley.

2 comments:

  1. "I don't know if I will ever tire of this view."

    I can well understand that; it's almost mesmerising - and that's just the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realized later it's the third time I have posted that view. Here is another from May 1.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice!