A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

An oversight

No, I don't think so. When traveling East on I-80 it is pretty darn difficult to miss the Salt Flats in Utah.



We crossed them on the second day out of S.F.
Thanks to Wikipedia and Deloreanman14 this picture is available.
I was going to say they're bigger than Rhode Island, then realized they're bigger than Delaware... I mean they're really big.

2 comments:

  1. That was some trip you had. Who knows, one of these days I might...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a blast. I'd do it again at the drop of a hat.
    I would also be sure to avoid Chicago.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice!