A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A contest

Brian The Brighton Pensioner mentioned in passing that if I was to rename this blog, I might consider taking entries from the faithful followers. First, let me say that immediate family members, namely Grandma Skip, are just as eligible as anyone else and I may even show favoritism.
Deadline for entries is Friday, October 1.
Submit entries via the comment link or if you know me well enough, write them on the backs of $20 bills and mail them.
Sometime between now and the deadline I will come up with a suitable award for the best submission and if I use it, maybe I will give the author credit.


I'd post some shots from the balance of the trip, but the only ones I took are already posted here and here.

1 comment:

Be nice!