A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Back to the dentist

I may have alluded to the fact that there is some major reconstruction underway.
At noon I head back to have a "fitting." Then there will be some more work scheduled... I hope!
This has only been going on since early August. My only comment is that it's darned inconvenient.

3 comments:

  1. Inconvenient - and no doubt painful and expensive as well! You have my sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not looking for sympathy. I'm looking forward to solid food again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to look for sympathy to find it. Sympathy finds you.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice!