A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gone somewhere

My one follower. . . okay I know there's really two, but the other chooses to remain anonymous. . . has abandoned the Internet again for awhile. He hasn't said where he was headed and I hope he left before the posse showed up.

3 comments:

  1. I sometimes, make that usually, feel that we are conducting a private conversation in public, but nobody is bothering to eavesdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody might smack you upside the head if you call her that again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops! Sorry pardon, Ms Nobody - no offence meant :>

    ReplyDelete

Be nice!