A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Monday, April 6, 2009

And so goes today's plan

Well, I really don't know what the plan was, but it's screwed up anyway.
There is a special meeting of the Board of Directors of the senior center that I have to attend.
Another part of the morning was shot trying to figure our what happened to the internet connection and home wireless network.
Sometime soon, too, I have to take the car in for service. It probably will need new tires before long. the current set had 55,000 miles. The truck may need them even sooner because those tires are about eight years old.
The good news is that the snarky lady at the tire shop retired, so I don't have to listen to her any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!