A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Monday, March 23, 2009

There must be something terribly wrong with me

There is excitement all around because some movie adapted from a book was just released on DVD; and, the NCAA basketball playoffs [aka - March Madness] are underway. Some others are thrilled about the idea of the World Baseball Classic. How can it be a classic when it's only been done once before? Well, I have some other opinions,too, mostly having to do with the length of the various sport's seasons-- College Baseball is about the only that has it right.
All I seem to be able to do is shrug and say to myself. "Whatever?"
Maybe, just maybe, I now realize there are more important things to be passionate about?

Oh, and it's about damn time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!