A pictorial reminder not to take anything for granted

Click on the images

Really... we're back on this blog again... when out an about.
It's not Facebook ...that's a good thing.
It probably Maybe it means I can leave the laptop at home.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Addendum

My niece, Woodrow, texted me this morning asking about St Patrick's day. Ironically she was only the first to ask today. My brother asked later when he called about Christmas plans.
I bring this up only because it was by pure luck that I saw her text message. Normally I don't even have my cell phone turned on when I'm home and half the time I don't know where I have set it down. I don't even remember why I went looking for it, but I'm sure it wasn't to start a frenzy of texting... mostly because I am challenged by fat fingers and small buttons on a phone that I never intended for more than brief conversations. Just the fact that I send texts at all is a step up. Even that is kind of weird because email is my #1 form of communication after direct conversation.
If I could email Christmas cards, they would have been sent by now instead of still being processed. Actually I have emailed the card to two folks. One, I lost the address. The other emails his cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!